- Prof Sudhir K Jain was invited as a speaker to share his views on seismic safety in India as part of a webinar titled 'Advancing the Seismic Resilience Agenda in India'. The webinar was hosted by the World Bank on October 29, 2020.
- Prof Sudhir K Jain participated in a virtual conversation with Dr Nikola Miskovic, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Sveucilicte u Zagrebu (University of Zagreb); Ambassador Raj Srivastava, Ambassador of India to the Republic of Croatia; and Mr H K Pandey, Second Secretary (Pol, Com & Cons), Embassy of India in Zagreb, on December 10, 2020, to discuss education and research-based collaborations between the two institutions.
- NIPER-Ahmedabad invited Prof Sudhir K Jain as the Chief Guest of its 5th Foundation Day celebration on December 16, 2020. Professor Jain addressed the celebration virtually and highlighted the importance of collaboration in the development of the scientific ecosystem.
- Prof Sudhir K Jain was invited as a speaker at 'Prarambh ' - Startup India International Summit - organised in a virtual format by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, on January 15-16, 2021. The programme brought together top policy makers, industry, academia, investors, startups and stakeholders from across the globe.
- The National Skill and Entrepreneurship Innovation Conclave invited Prof Sudhir K Jain as one of its guest speakers on February 25-26, 2021. The online conclave was organised by APAC News Network and was hosted by the Department of Labour and Skills, Government of Kerala. The talk can be viewed through the following link: https://bit.ly/3w4FSQT.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) invited Prof Sudhir K Jain to deliver a talk in CII Gujarat Annual Meeting 2021 and Gujarat Economic Conclave on March 4, 2021. The theme of the Conclave was 'Gujarat - Redefining Growth in the New Normal '.
- Prof Sudhir K Jain delivered a talk on 'Some Challenges and Opportunities for Seismic Safety: A Perspective from India ' in the first Croatian Conference on Earthquake Engineering on March 24, 2021.